1. Whose privacy statement is this?
This is the privacy statement of Kontent Labs Pty Ptd ABN 80 623 362 792.
Registered Address: 395 Great North Road, Abbotsford NSW 2046
We can be contacted on 1800 95 44 55 or as indicated at https://kommunitylabs.io
2. What kind of information do we hold?
We may collect personal information such as:
- (a) personal details. Specifically, name and email;
- (b) deals, products and services you have expressed interest in and/or acquired;
- (c) invoicing and payment history;
- (d) historical information e.g. how you came to be our customer;
- (e) technical information e.g. user name, password, IP address, internet service provider.
3. How do we collect and hold personal information?
We collect personal information:
- (a) directly from you;
- (b) analysing your preferences to let us service you better;
- (c) managing our business and our technical facilities and planning future development.
4. Why do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information to use it for one or more of the purposes for which we collected it – they will normally be obvious from the circumstances. Our purposes include:
- (a) providing services (via KLE) to you;
- (b) from the KLE Licensee.
5. Who do we disclose personal information to?
We may disclose personal information:
- (a) to the Licensee;
- (b) to law enforcement agencies in response to a lawful request;
- (c) to anyone to whom you complain about us or our services;
- (d) as required by law.
6. How do we keep information secure?
We keep personal information secure by several means, including:
- (a) storing it in controlled access places;
- (b) using good security practices and technology on our network and computers, including password security;
- (c) imposing confidentiality obligations on staff.